WELCOME TO TGU!
It is not easy to keep yourself updated or search for the best games especially in this era when you spend your entire day working or when you are busy. Of course, you will know which game is trending nowadays but are you really only interested in the games that have gained all the hype?
We are here to let you know about the newest games or the games you need to have in your collection.
We do not only review the PC games but also we search and review games for you ranging from PC to PlayStation 4 and for boys and girls both!
Favorite Horror Online Games
You cannot expect online games to be of the best quality or with a lot of suspense and horror because of course, they are online games but the best ones we have chosen so far consist of:
- Midnight Man is a free game that you can play online. The game is fun and easy to play. All you have to do is protect yourself and hide from the midnight man while carrying a candle in your hands. The game takes place in a house. The appearance and disappearance of midnight man is what creates suspense and horror.
- Never-ending light is one of the scariest flash games and if you are interested in Horror games then you cannot miss out on this one.
- Graveshift is also one of the scariest flash games which include adventure and puzzles that you have to go through.
- Of course, Doom is included in our list. Is there anyone out there who hasn’t played or who does not know about Doom? The game has so much suspense that it ends up terrifying you so much that you cannot focus on anything else. The environment created for this game is absolutely frightening.
- Desolation 2 is one of the most amazing games. It allows you to think, as you have to solve puzzles and play the game with your mind. It also includes zombies and the hero’s basic job is to find a cure for them.
- Cursed Village also includes zombie. What is a horror game without zombies, right? You have to kill the zombies but unlike other games, the zombies in this game do not die easily.
- Ghost escape 2: the cabin is for you if you want to play the role of a ghost hunter. It is a comparatively long game and is confusing but that is one way it creates so much tension that it frightens you. It gives you an experience that you will not easily forget in fact, you will keep getting attracted to it repeatedly.
- Escape the boogeyman does not have much to it. All you have to do is find a door that will help you escape. If you open the wrong door, you will find the boogeyman behind it who will basically kill you.
- DayZ is one of the best games I have come across as in this game you have to pick up everything you see or stumble upon to survive. You can make new stuff out of different things or you can use that particular thing to save yourself. The game is pretty horrifying yet amazing.